HouseSmart Real Estate is a growing company and we are usually looking for new staff.
We are a family owned and operated business and have a good team environment.
The normal career pathway is as follows:
- Assistant Property Manager – manage a portfolio under supervision while you learn systems and procedures.
- Property Manager – full responsibility for your own portfolio.
- Senior Property Manager – manage a larger portfolio and supervise and train other staff.
- Business Development Manager
- Office Manager
- (optional) Sales Representative
Systems that you will work with on a daily basis include:
- Console (Australia’s best property management system – www.console.com.au ) – if you have previously used REST that is a similar product and I am sure you will pick up Console quickly.
- Inspect Real Estate (the market leading viewing, sales and key tracking application – www.inspectrealestate.com.au )
- Maintenance Manager (cutting edge web based management of contractors and maintenance – www.mmgr.com.au )
As an assistant property manager you will be driving around Perth for rental property viewings, inspections and contractor meetings. We have a fleet of cars that you will use, principally automatic Toyota Corollas. As a property manager, you will be allocated your own company car.
Thinking about a career in property management? The best parts of the job are the huge variety of tasks – every day is different; and also the mix of in and out of the office work.
Already a property manager? We enjoy working together and helping each other. Our business owners are deeply involved on a daily basis with our property management operations. We are early adopters of new technologies, and like to use the best available tools.