Caversham is an up and coming residential area, home to many families and other people. It is a gorgeous residential area which contains many wineries and a wildlife park. It is located in the City of Swan.
- Caversham is located next to the suburbs of Beechboro, Viveash, Lockridge, Eden Hill and Guildford. It is next to the Reid Highway and also has two rivers running along its boundary lines. The main roads in Caversham are Bennett Street, Suffolk Street, Arthur Street, West Swan Road, Caversham Avenue, Woodward Road, Hammersley Road, Cecelia Road, Maxwell Road and De Burgh Road.
- The suburb contains many estates as it is a popular place with its many wineries and nature reserves. These estates include Golden Vines Private Estate, Taylor Private Estate and Balwyn Private Estate.
- Golden Vines Private Estate is just 25 minutes from Perth’s CBD and includes schools, shops, playgrounds, sport centres and open landscapes. It is a beautiful estate great for anybody looking for a richer and fuller living.
- Taylor Private Estate is located just 15km from the City of Perth and is a great gateway to the Swan Valley. It holds many opportunities for young families with locations such as a future kindergarten and primary school, community shopping centres, parklands, recreation centres and close to wineries and Whiteman Park.
- Balwyn Private Estate can be described as a stunning residential area full of beauty and close to many parklands and wineries. It is a great place for a new family to develop and has been especially built to include large open spaces for your kids to run around in. The homes are built with utmost quality and include a range of sizes for all the possible dreams that your house could be the key to unlocking.
Caversham is a beautiful place to live and is definitely worth considering if you are looking to buy or rent a house!